Find Your Opportunity
At BSI, we recruit the most talented and dynamic people who are keen to explore their passion and interest and make an impactful contribution to the company’s growth.We trust that each employee has unique strengths that could be tailored and utilized for the company’s success. At the same time, we also learn, grow, and share.
BSI is looking for interest Candidate to join our BSI Family in the following Position:
LOCATION: Phnom Penh
CLOSING DATE: April 19th, 2023
Prepares, organises, and maintains spreadsheets of related accounting documents. Supports the team on purchasing and recording the office stationaries and
equipment. Processes payments for related bills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares non-system accounting documents such as invoice, delivery note, official receipt for all financial categories;
- Records, organises, and maintains relevant accounting document(s);
- Assists the Finance and Accounting team to follow up and settle the pending payments with customers of relevant sales team;
- Works with Finance and Accounting team on payments for Landline Tel’s bill;
- Supports the Finance and Accounting team to process the regular NSSF payment ensuring meeting the requirements (payment deadline and exchange rate) of the NSSF;
- Assists in other duties as needed such as bank transaction, HR and admin;
- Supports the Stock and Inventory Team in keeping track and records of the products in relevant company warehouses and locations;
- Supports the Admin and Logistics Team in purchasing the office stationaries and equipment (fixed assets), and ensures all the fixed assets purchased are properly labelled based on the admin and accounting standards;
- Works with Finance and Accounting Team to manage the company inventory fixed assets by ensuring they are properly utilized, and regularly counted;
- Ensures the company telephone (023) is always active, and answers the incoming phone calls and forwards the information to relevant colleagues when necessary;
- Supports the Finance and Accounting team in preparing data for data entry of accounting documents in the ERP system;
- Performs other duties as assigned time to time.
Qualification and Experience Requirement:
- Some knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping terminology and practices;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc. is preferred;
- Knowledge of general record keeping and filling systems;
- Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness, and detect errors;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Able to use English language;
- Respect the internal rules and regulations;
Confidentiality and discreet management of information is a must.
Interest Candidate, please submit your ‘CV/Resume and Cover Letter’ to:
Telephone: 015 20 25 98 / 023 90 20 88
Office Address: #178E0&E1, Street 1972, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.
Our team consists of many talented and dynamic people from various backgrounds who have similar passions and interests, which is to make an impactful contribution to society by offering scientific and technical instruments to improve people’s lives.
At BSI, we uphold strong believe and trust in all over employee to play their part in bringing the company to higher level of success. In doing so we uphold four working cultures:
- Learning and growing
- Sharing and caring
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Performance and Rewards
BSI is a registered private limited company and a high-standard company.Therefore, in addition to a competitive salary scheme and structure, our employees also receive the other social benefits scheme such as NSSF and Pension Fund.
Our employees may rest assured that what they put into our company will be rewarded accordingly.