Find Your Opportunity
At BSI, we recruit the most talented and dynamic people who are keen to explore their passion and interest and make an impactful contribution to the company’s growth.We trust that each employee has unique strengths that could be tailored and utilized for the company’s success. At the same time, we also learn, grow, and share.
BSI is looking for interest Candidate to join our BSI Family in the following Position:
LOCATION: Phnom Penh
We are looking for a thorough and talented Logistics Coordinator to assist our Admin & Logistics Team with coordinating, effective communicating with suppliers, sending purchase order(PO) & TT to suppliers, working with ones of the local logistics agents; and ensure process orders and oversees cycle of products/ goods order is fulfilled.
He or she is responsible for making sure procured products are processed comply with estimated cost and arrive on schedule to office’s warehouse or customers through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
I. Contacting Supplier(s) for:
- Logistics price
- Products/ goods payment term
- Delivery time of each procured product
- Products shipment fee
- Tracking and updating the product process
- Making follow up with the suppliers to ensure products/ goods arrive on schedule.
II. Work with the Local Logistics Agent(s):
- To process necessary shipment document
- To conduct products/ goods customs clearance
- To prepare tax exemption or tax payment processes
- To track and update products status of each shipment and flight schedule
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments
- To takes steps to avoid quality control issues
- To continually review freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the other prices to keep costs down where possible
- To streamline shipping and transportation processes
- And to make on time follow up of each procured product.
III. Work with Stock/ Warehouse, and Sales Team, and Other to:
- Unpacking items and work with ‘Stock/ Warehouse, and Sales Team’ to count, verify, and update of each equipment and material in warehouse
- Report to Admin Manager
- Any work assigned by the supervisor if any.
Qualification and Experience Requirement:
- Honest attitude, reliable, and mobile person
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in procurement and/ or logistics with a local or international company is most preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Good at communication, negotiation, and teamwork skills
- Ability to problem solve and make sound operational decisions
- Having organizational and investigative abilities, and creative in work
- Good computer skills including some knowledge in using marketing and other customer contact and care management software, and spreadsheet applications (e.g. CRM, Odoo., and etc.,) is required
- Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods and strict deadlines
- Self-motivation and a good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Respect the internal rules and regulation
- Confidentiality and discreet management of information is a must.
Interest Candidate, please submit your ‘Cover Letter and CV’ to:
Telephone: 023 90 20 88/ 010755678
Closing Date: May 27th, 2022
Office Address: #178E0&E1, Street 1972, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.
Our team consists of many talented and dynamic people from various backgrounds who have similar passions and interests, which is to make an impactful contribution to society by offering scientific and technical instruments to improve people’s lives.
At BSI, we uphold strong believe and trust in all over employee to play their part in bringing the company to higher level of success. In doing so we uphold four working cultures:
- Learning and growing
- Sharing and caring
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Performance and Rewards
BSI is a registered private limited company and a high-standard company.Therefore, in addition to a competitive salary scheme and structure, our employees also receive the other social benefits scheme such as NSSF and Pension Fund.
Our employees may rest assured that what they put into our company will be rewarded accordingly.