STANDARD G6PD is a quantitative glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) enzyme activity analyzer. Due to its portable size, it can be more easily stored and moved the convenience of the test strips has been maximized by enabling storage at room temperature.
This product is a quantitative glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) enzyme activity analyzer.
- G6PD & total Hb at once Provides ratio of G6PD to hemoglobin (U/g Hb)
- Rapid and simple test procedure Results in 2 minutes
- Distinguish intermediate G6PD activity
- Small enough to be held with one hand and battery-operable for on-site examination
- Strip can be stored at room temperature : 2- 30 °C / 36-86℉
- Method : Colorimetric
- Specimen type : Whole blood
- Specimen Valume : 10ul
- Measuring range :Total hemoglobin : 4-25g/dl G6PD : 0-20 U/g Hb
- Measuring time : 2 mins
- Test kit storage temperature : 2-30°