HI9829 Multiparameter pH/ISE/EC/DO/Turbidity Waterproof Meter with GPS option
The HI9829 is a waterproof portable logging multiparameter meter that monitors up to 14 different water quality parameters. The microprocessor based multi-sensor probe allows for the measurement of key parameters including pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, ammonium, chloride, nitrate, and temperature.
The probe transmits readings digitally with options to log data while disconnected from the meter. An optional GPS provides location tracking of measurements. The complete system is simple to setup and easy to use. The HI9829 is highly customizable and supplied with all necessary accessories, packaged in a durable carrying case.
The HI7609829 (basic) and HI7629829 (logging) are multiparameter probes for use with the HI9829 portable meter. It is an option to choose which probe will be supplied with the HI9829. By default the HI9829 and corresponding probe will be supplied with a pH/ORP, conductivity and dissolved oxygen sensors. Either probe can be upgraded to measure turbidity with a turbidity/conductivity sensor.
- The meter is enclosed in an IP67 rated waterproof casing and can withstand immersion in water at a depth of 1 m for up to 30 minutes. The probe features an IP68 rating for continuous immersion in water.
Backlit Dot Matrix LCD Display
- The HI9829 features a backlit graphic LCD with on-screen help and the capability to display up to twelve parameters simultaneously. The graphic display allows for the use of virtual keys to provide for an intuitive user interface.
- The fitted rubber keypad has dedicated keys for power, backlight, up/down arrows, help and alphanumeric characters. The meter also features two virtual soft keys that navigate the user through the configuration of each parameter, meter setup, and logging of data. The interface is intuitive for any user’s level of experience.
Dedicated Help Key
- Contextual help is always available through a dedicated “HELP” key. Clear tutorial messages and directions are available on-screen to quickly and easily guide users through setup and calibration. The help information displayed is relative to the setting/option being viewed.
- The probe and meter automatically recognize the sensors that are connected. Any ports not used on the probe will not have the parameter displayed or be configurable.
Automatic temperature compensation
- Integrated temperature sensor allows for automatic temperature compensation of pH, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen measurements.
Automatic Barometric Pressure Compensation
- The meter features a built-in barometer with user-selectable units for dissolved oxygen pressure compensation.
- Quick Calibration provides a speedy, single point calibration for pH, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen. Standard calibration options are available including pH up to three points, Conductivity at one point and dissolved oxygen up to two points.
- HI9829 includes a GLP feature that allows users to view calibration data and calibration expiration information at the touch of a key. Calibration data includes date, time, buffers/standards used for calibration, and slope characteristics.
- The HI9829 allows users to store up to 44,000 continuous or log-on-demand samples with logging intervals from one second to three hours.
- Trend graphing with sample date and time stamp may be viewed on the display or transferred to a pc.
- Logged data can be transferred to a Windows compatible PC with the included HI7698291 USB adapter and HI929829 software.
Long Battery Life
- The display of the meter has a battery icon indicator to show the remaining power. The meter is supplied with four 1.5V “C “ NiMH rechargeable batteries that provide up to 140 hours of battery life*
Rugged thermoformed carrying case
- The HI9829 meter, probe, and all accessories are supplied in a rugged carrying case designed to provide years of use. The inside compartment of the carrying case is thermoformed to securely hold and protect all of the components.
Please refer to the product catalog.