STANDARD Q HIV/Syphilis Combo performs qualitative analysis by detecting antibodies specific to HIV-1, HIV-2 and Syphilis (Treponema pallidum) in serum, plasma and whole blood using immunochromatography. With a simple test method, HIV and/or syphilis infection status can be discriminated, and with its high sensitivity and specificity, the screening test result can be obtained within 15 minutes.
This product performs qualitative analysis by detecting HIV-1/2 and Syphilis (Treponema pallidum) specific antibodies in serum, plasma and whole blood.
- Simultaneous detection of HIV-1/2 and Syphilis in one test
- Easy to use, Easy to read and interpret
- Discrimination between HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies
- Room temperature storage
- Intended use : Detection of specific antibodies to all isotypes of HIV-1/2 and Treponema pallidum
- Specimen type : Whole blood, Serum, Plasma
- Specimen volume : whole blood 20ul,Serum/plasma ;10ul
- Testing time : 15 mins (Do not read after 20mins
- mins Storage : 2-40 °C