Malaria P.f/P.v Ag
STANDARD Q Malaria P.f/P.v Ag qualitatively analyzes Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium vivax antigens in whole blood using immunochromatography. The target antigen is Histidine-Rich Protein II (HRP-II) of Plasmodium faciparum and plasmodium lactate dehydrogenase (pLDH) of Plasmadium vivax, and the screening test result can be obtained within 15 minutes with its high sensitivity and specificity.
This product performs qualitative analysis on Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmadium vivax antigens in whole blood.
- Distinguish the infection between P.falciparum and P.vivax
- Optimized on-site diagnosis with the small diagnostic kit
- Able to read positive/negative infections fast and accurately with a little blood (5µl)
- Room temperature storage of 2-40°C / 36-104°F
- Intended use : Detection of Malaria P.falciparum specific HRP-2 and Plasmodium Vivax specific Plasmodium lactate dehydrogenase pLDH
- Specimen type : Whole blood
- Specimen volume : 5ul
- Testing time : 15-30 mins
- mins Storage : 2-40 °C