Malaria P.f/Pan Ag
STANDARD Q Malaria P.f Ag qualitatively analyzes Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium species antigens in whole blood using immunochromatography. The target antigen is Histidine-Rich Protein II (HRP-II) of Plasmodium faciparum and plasmodium lactate dehydrogenase (pLDH) of Plasmadium species, and the screening test result can be obtained within 15 minutes with its high sensitivity and specificity.
This product performs qualitative analysis on the Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmadium species antigens in whole blood.
- Distinguish the infection between P.falciparum and others
- Optimized on-site diagnosis with the small diagnostic kit
- Able to read positive/negative infections fast and accurately with a little blood (5µl)
- Room temperature storage of 2-40°C / 36-104°F
- Suitable for Point of Care Testing
- No need for extra equipment
- Intended use : Detection of Malaria P.falciparum specific HRP-2 and Plasmodium species ( P.falciparum, vivax, ovale and malariae) specific pLDH
- Specimen type : Whole blood
- Specimen volume : 5ul
- Testing time : 15-30 mins
- mins Storage : 2-40 °C