STANDARD Q Syphilis Ab performs qualitative analysis by detecting antibodies specific to Treponema pallidum in serum, plasma and whole blood using immunochromatography. With a simple test method, Syphilis infection can be discriminated, and with its high sensitivity and specificity, the screening test result can be obtained within 5 minutes.
This product performs qualitative analysis by detecting antibodies specific to Treponema pallidum in serum, plasma and whole blood.
- Easy to use, Easy to read and interpret
- Room temperature storage”
- Intended use : Detection of specific antibodies to Treponema Pallidum
- Specimen type : Whole blood, Serum, Plasma
- Specimen volume : whole blood 20ul,Serum/plasma ;10ul
- Testing time : 5-20 mins
- mins Storage : 2-40 °C